Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rosco Strobist Filters

I needed to add some length to the Rosco Strobist filter set to give the velcro pads a place to attach. I decided to use gaffer's tape and protect the edges as well.


The gaffer's tape covers approximately 20% of the filter, which is unfortunate. But a trade off I'm willing to make. Most of those colors have multiples in the pack, so if I need a full sized piece, it's available.

The box was made of scraps I had of zebra wood and purpleheart. I just wanted something to protect the filters when not in use. With the gaffer's tape, they obviously don't fit in the little plastic box anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for posting this!What a fantastic Idea,I like your little wooden case as well,it looks lovely.Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete